Write A Cover Letter
A cover letter could make the difference between you being short listed and ignored. It shows devotion to your application and also provides a first impression of
your personality. Cover letters should be kept as simple as possible.
- Address the company and person by name (if possible)
- Position you are applying for
- Basic qualifications for position
- End off by requesting an interview
- Include the date
- Sign in blue or black ink only
It is a good idea to have targeted and focused CV’s for each job that you apply for. Double checking for spelling mistakes and errors will assist in providing
a great impression on the recruitment agency.
A CV represents you. Candidates should be as proud of this formal representation as they are of themselves. Updating and maintaining a CV is as important as taking
care of yourself.