Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Long time-to-fill cycle (Three months or more).
- Lack of recruitment processes – resulting in complex and unproductive hiring process.
- Reliance on contingent recruitment agencies even with internal recruiters, which resulted in high recruitment spend.
- No pipeline of candidates to support business continuity, allowing for them to have skills ready for new projects.
- Analyse current “as is” processes and create “to be” processes.
- Develop and implement entire recruitment policy.
- Reduce time-to-fill ratios from 3 months to 45 days.
- Ensure transformation targets are met - 70% of all new hires.
In 6 months, the following results were achieved:
- 90% of positions filled.
- Offer acceptance ratio 85%.
- Recruitment life-cycle 46 days incl. notice period.
- Reduction in recruitment spend by 32%.
- Building of pipeline – Qualified and available candidates ready to deploy for new projects.